Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I have a fraudulent charge on my account. Door Dash tells me it will be 3-5 days before anyone will even contact me?

This is Bu$#($*%!!!!!!

Edward at customer service is a broken record, apparently there is no number to the corporate office. Probably because they don't want 10k pissed customers calling incessantly. I demand a refund to my card immediately and the person that charged should have the police called.

I don't really have much more to say however apparently I have to keep typing in order to meet the 100 word minimum.

I just want the fraudulent charge refunded. I'm calling the Wesbury NY police department to file a report and I will never ever ever ever ever use door dash again even if I was starving to death.

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Customer Care.

Reason of review: Fraudulent charge, non responsive company.

Comments

I was charged $19.98 for a DoorDash Pass I never signed up for. I'm trying to get a refund but keep getting the same answer over and over. To keep it short the say no refund.

I too have 4 fraudulent charges totaling $452.00 on my company debit card. I don't even have a Door Dash account.

Who eats $112.00 worth of food at Burger King?

I just reported it to Door Dash so we will see what happens. I WILL go to the police if I do not get resolve.

to Anonymous #1702320

I did the same thing. The police say this happens all the time. I hope it works out for you.