Houston, Texas

Someone from another state hacked door dash and got my cc # and charged two orders of a lot of food. My bank noticed the suspicious charges and canceled my card for fraud and I'll get a new one in 10 business days.

As soon as I talked to my bank I called door dash. They would not answer any questions. They sent me an email saying they had credited my card but they knew my card was canceled you can't credit a canceled card. A Supervisor there told me she couldn't see any of the emails I sent Door Dash or any of the emails they sent me.

From the email, they send it appeared that they were still trying to deliver the food to the crooks after I had reported the fraud to them. They are very rude and speak over customers as well. They don't care at all. Two days after this happened they called me at 9 pm at night and kept saying they credited the card and I kept explaining that the moment I called them two days before I had told them the card was canceled so applying a credit to a canceled card would not result in any type of credit to me.

They don't care. They are very rude. No apology.

No empathy. And no attempts at stopping what appears to extremely frequent hacks of customer accounts.

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Account.

Comments