1.5
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

So i have the app on my cell and i made an order from Islands Res. And for some reason the app charged wrong card although i made the selection so i call their customar care and they tell me that they're sirry and my money will be refunded in 24-48 hours, Not True!

I keep callingvthen they said 5-7 days then yesterday they said 10 business days!!! Its been more than a week today money still not in, Really!!!

So now im stuck cant do nothing..very dissapointing, never gonna order again, wat a lame... Not to mention they take over an hour to receive your food

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Food Delivery Mobile Application.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

That's what happens when jobs get outsourced to third world countries. High turn overs on jobs like those and your $ amount goes a long way.

Same situation with me, it's been almost 3 weeks and no refund. This is after I spoke to someone and the guaranteed I'd get a refund in 3-5 days.

This was about a week and a half ago. WORST Customer service EVER!

I'm reporting them to the BBB. Taking customer's money like that is wrong!

Ha, good luck with that. Id keep an eye on any card you have given them access to and dont be shocked when you see mysterious charges from mysterious places.

This place does not make money as a'food delivery service'...they make their money by screwing people.

I wish the AG office will act and shut these deceptive/fraudulent companies down already....

Just look at the history of door dash. I can see how and why people sign up and use it. Its a good service, IF run by competent people, but this company has a very long and established history of deceptive and/or fraudulent business practices.

If you read this very long history, why feel confident that they will actually deliver your food without major issues? What makes you confident to give a company like this your credit/debit/banking info after reading their long term history?

Good luck, tho...