Vallejo, California
3.8
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I placed my order 40 min later no Dasher had picked it up. So i called was told there was no Dasher availability but they would cancel my order.

By now its been about 2 hours. Mean while going back and fourth thru text i used Uber eats received food from the same place in 20 minutes... If i had just eanted to cancel the order i would nexer have placed it. Had you representative worked as hard to get my food as she did to get me to finislly just cancel the order you would not have lost a customer!

I even told her that ..to again be asked by text if she could cancel the order....at some point enough was enough. I then told her if i paid for a service and she couldn't provide the service i wanted a refund for the month. That she had to submit and ask if she could just frustrated me even more. I had worked a 13 hour day and just simply wanted to eat and go to bed.

I had 10 hour before i had to be back to work and spent 2 of the 10 hours arguing with your rep. Who was nice but got me no where.

Sincerely

A pissed customer!

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Food Delivery Mobile Application.

Comments