Indianapolis, IN, USA
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I have tried DoorDash twice now. The first time, I ordered for my office and they forgot half the food and the salad dressings like how am I supposed to eat a salad without dressing?

I called and they said they would bring the missing items but they couldn't add the dressing (even though they were already coming back with the rest of the food) so they offered me a partial refund. It has now been 6 days later and still have not received any refund, after multiple attempts at trying to contact them. The driver also yelled at me on the phone when he couldnt find my office. Extremely rude.

Today the driver was 30 minutes late delivering the food and customer service called me to ask for the address again, but they cant answer my phone calls or emails about the refund?

Honestly this is a *** company that needs to get it together or they'll crash and burn. Do yourself a favor and drive to the restaurant and pick up your food.

NEVER ORDERING FROM DOOR DASH AGAIN

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

DoorDash Cons: Reliability, Lack of communication, No way to easily contact customer service.

Comments