San Francisco, California

I have ordered over 30 times from DoorDash and that's due to my laziness. However , out of my 30 plus orders i can only recall a handful (no more than 5) order that came out correct.

Each time I've notified DoorDash they have given me Door Dash credits. However I've notice new fees *Service fee* and *delivery fees* actually add up to more than $10. I stopped putting the tips on my card as my orders never came out correct even when the tip was shown and have been giving them cash tips only to discover after they've gone that my order was once again incorrect. This last order i made was again wrong they missed an whole drink and a loaf from Starbucks i requested the money be returned to my card as i do not plan on ordering again from this company due to the many mistakes and the refusal to process my returns as requested.

they now have my money and wont return it however i do not have my items, is that not stealing? I sent an e-mail and received a confirmation of Door Dash credits being applied meaning in order for me to use my credit i have to order form them again and the credit they provided only covers their mandatory fees.

I've looked for a phone number to contact them so there isn't any back and forth e-mails however there isn't one available. This company needs to do better and needs to refund me my hard earned money i will not stop until my money is returned to MY CARD!

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Delivery Service.

Reason of review: probl;em with delivery and return of payment.

Comments