Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I paid 65.21 to have dinner delivered for my family. I am ill otherwise would of went and got it myself.

Get my order and part of my order is missing. I comtacted the driver asking for him to please go back to get the rest of the order. I was told by the worthless driver that he couldnt do that and was directed to their worthless customer service. The driver called me Mama then tried to say he was using talk to text and meant to call me Maam.

I called the local restaraunt asking for the rest of my order. Matt was willing to send the missing part of my order if the driver would go back and get it. By this point my husband is done eating his incomplete order, my sandwhich is cold. I was hung up on by the first *** at doordash customer service, the 2nd customer service rep I reached Adriam was worthless and Rajesh the manager I requested to speak to was worse than the 1st 2.

I wanted a full credit for my order due to it was incomplete, the driver was unprofessional and for my time and aggravation. I couldnt even get a credit for my italian beef which was at that point cold because of all this. The driver should of gone back and got the missing items. And refused to.

Im so pissed. Never again. The saying is true you want so.ething done right?

Do it yourself. Worthless service

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Vehicle Driver.

Comments

You sound like a real peach.