5 weeks in a row I have ordered from Door Dash and 5 weeks my food was over 30 minutes late. After calling Door Dash 2 weeks ago, I was informed that the driver still had not got to the restaurant.

I called the restaurant and they told me the food had been sitting for almost 40 minutes. When it arrived it was ice cold and soggy! I was so angry. I've been more then patient and they told me they didn't have enough drivers.

NOT MY PROBLEM! Out of sheer courtesy, someone should have informed me that the food was going to be late - common courtesy. So today I order and they say my food should arrive in 47 minutes. I ordered for the office.

It's been 1 hr 40 minutes and no food. Restaurant said food was ready over an hour ago. Nobody bothered to call me yet again. So now, we are all starving and left disappointed once again.

With so much competition out there, you guys need to figure your *** out! this is UNACCEPTABLE - once I can understand but FIVE TIMES IN A ROW!!

Sorry but I'm out of here. Skip the dishes here I come.

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

Why not learn to cook ? Cheaper, healthier, better QC, every reason in the world. Remarkably, business has found yet another way to line their pockets and contribute to the epidemic of obesity and laziness.