I ordered through Chipotle in Akron OH the system auto filled $325 for gratuity. I called DoorDash within minutes of this and here it is 2 days later with no resolution.

They originally tried to tell me they couldn't find my account so I had to send the requested info 3 time. Chipotle site does not clearly indicate that they use this 3rd party service because if they did I never would have used it.

Customer service is terrible as I can barely understand anyone I have talked with and all I'm being told is that it's been escalated for the best resolution when the only resolution is my money back. Now I have to file a complaint with my bank to try to recoup my money or seek an attorney for small claims.

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Account.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Thank You!!

The best way for you to get any help from Doordash would be to file a complaint through the BBB website on the Doordash page. They answer those complaints fairly quickly.

Omg. $325!!???

That’s insane!!

I hope this gets taken care of ASAP!! I know that’s extremely frustrating for you!