West Covina, California

I moved from Long Beach to West Covina (30-45 minutes away) and the app didn’t pick up my location, so I called cust svc and was assured my address was fixed, yet these IDIOTS still had my food prepared in Long Beach and delivered to my new address(of course it arrived cold and gross) I called FIVE times during this ordeal and they tried to blame the driver!!! I finally got in touch with a supervisor who told me she was not allowed to disclose the country of the company’s headquarters (I looked it up-USA-I asked because no one seemed to septal English well).

I told her I wanted a full refund for my meal and she just kept saying I would get an email confirmation (apparently, she can’t hear either). They didn’t refund my money but gave me an account credit for $10 less than what I paid.

What good does that do me when I’m not going to use them anymore? It’s back to Postmates, grubhub, Yelp, or Uber Eats for me!

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Manager.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments