I'm incredibly disappointed with the customer service at DoorDash. One of their cyclists broke our door window, threatened to punch my guts out, spat on my husband, verbally harassed us, all while my 5 year old son was in the back seat.

I filed a police report, tried to follow the 'dasher', provided a full description of the individual, and gave them the exact location where the incident happened and a 20 minute window for them to track down orders in the area to find this 'person'. I've asked them to cover the costs to replace my window (something that their insurance could surely cover) and they won't do it unless i can provide them with the exact name of the person, their contact info, or i go find the location where their order was picked up or delivered (ie. walk around the neighbourhood and door knock). OH!

and we were innocent bystanders not even using the service, we were just doing an errand in our neighbourhood! This is beyond ridiculous.

Review about: Doordash Customer Care.

I didn't like: Not taking responsibility for this situation.

Comments

Door dash has become very hard up for money. Drivers are not even making 6 dollars an hour. Customer driver would really appreciate cash tip.

You, in a car, allowed a bicyclist to get away with that ?

You = 2 Tons , 4 wheels, 120 mph capability, multiple individuals on board

It = 150 pounds, 2 thin wheels, 20 mph max., all alone

He ought to playing a harp and have wings by now.