Verified Reviewer

I have been trying to send photos thru the support but it wont go through. I got another email that I will have to wait again for another 24hrs for someone to call me?

You can call or email anytime because this is an urgent matter.

In August 27, 08:43pm the dasher name Tristan delivered our food from Its Just Wings. Morning of August 28, I saw that my electric gate was damaged. I checked our cameras and found out at 08:44pm, he crashed to our gate. And did not even bother to notify us.

He just moved on. I need this to be fixed as soon as possible as I have kids in my home and it is a safety issue for us since our property will remain open until this gets fixed. Our electric gate won't close. I contacted chat support right away yesterday at 12noon.

He gave me a reference number 23213**** and told me i will get contacted soon within 24 hrs.

I hope our case gets prioritize. This is very frustrating.

Preferred solution: Fix the damage caused by your dasher!.

Comments