3400 Cottage Way B, Sacramento, CA 95825, USA
1.2
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I placed an order at 10:42am. I checked the map at 11:54 and seen the food was done but not picked up, so I chatted and asked what was going on.

They told me the driver went to the wrong location 2 cities over, and that he was on his way to the correct spot. At about 12:20 the driver calls me and goes “Hey, I’m here and uhhhh they gave your food to someone else. I don’t know who or where it’s at, but yeah it’s been picked up. I have a hard time getting in touch with customer service can you give them a call?” So I’m like uh...ok.

I call them and the guy is like let me call you back, so he calls back about 5 minutes later and says that the person who originally was assigned my order UNASSIGNED HIMSELF, and still went and picked up my food. I’m like ??????????????? So they get a new order going. It’s now 12:45 and the time I take lunch.

Food isn’t here. The driver comes FINALLY (at 1:15) and I go “thanks. So did the tip go to you or the first person that took my food?” He goes, oh it went to the first person assigned. Great now I look like an *** because I don’t have cash to tip him.

So not just did someone take my food, they took my tip. I open my food and it’s incorrect and cold. I reach out to them and tell them I want a refund. They tell me they’ll apply a $15 account credit.

I’m LIVID. The order was $30.18 (other people ordered with me) what am I going to do with a $15 account credit??? I want a full refund.

They tell me they can’t do that. I will be disputing the charge with my bank tomorrow.

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments