Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

couldn't figure out how to do it... ...but I just want to say that I will nevr be using doordash again.

I ordered food, it was delivered on time, but the dasher was SO UNPROFESSIONAL... he literally threw the food at me cuz he was in a hurry to leave..and rt when he handed it the bottom on the bag just ripped and and all my food fell on the ground. the guy just laughed at me and was like "oh! your food" I emailed the company requesting a refund bc I couldn't eat my food..

they emailed me back saying they want to talk to me too discuss it in further.. ...but they nevr called me back. I ended up paying $20.00 including tip for the dasher which is like REQUIRED.. they wont even let you place an order without adding the tip..

they're totally unprofessional and ..I'M NEVER DEALING WITH THEM AGAIN. I still haven't got my refund.

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Vehicle Driver.

Comments

NervousSiameseFightingFish

Wow!! That driver doesn’t need to have a job.

I hate the tip thing too, wish you could add at the end.

Try calling again and ask for a supervisor, they should refund you. If they refuse, I would dispute with your credit card letting them know merchant didn’t work with you to resolve.

NormalArcticHare928

This happened to me as well. They left the bag on the counter at work and left.

When I picked it up, the whole thing came through the bottom!!! It took me a good 20 minutes to clean the mess. I couldn't eat the food and because it was Saturday, I couldn't get hold of anyone at Door Dash. I had to call the restaurant.

Luckily they contacted DD for me. I've had so many bad experiences and the mandatory tip is BS! I was just told today that my driver decided not to come because he didn't like my tip.

So I was left waiting for 1hr 30 minutes not knowing any of this. SO DONE!

to NormalArcticHare928 #1603616

ya...they finaly emailed me today after 2 wks tellin me they giving me a refund....