1.8
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I have been doordashing For a long time and it has been consistent problems for about a year now. Tonight I had a problem where I could not confirm my delivery I contacted doordash and they said they confirmed it yet it did not reflect in my earnings.

After the phone call I tried to return to my dash and ended up missing 3 different deliveries because they never showed in my accept or/new order screen. When they finally did show it said it took too long and they were no longer available to me. I tried to reach out to door dash and no one was available to answer any of my questions after every delivery.

I tried to call the corporate number that is provided on the website and it is not a working number. I think it's very unfair that I'm missing out on money while spending time and effort into this company making sure they get paid as well as I do and I don't even get compensated for the time wasted such as tonight.

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Dasher Mobile Application.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments