San Jose, California

I placed my order in advance on Monday for a Wednesday delivery. There was plenty of item to review the order and get back to me with any questions or reply to my notes or requests on the order.

Doordash didn't call in the order until the day of. I said I needed the order no later than 11:30 which was ignored. Then they didn't order my bosses lunch and when the restaurant said they had no lunch specials today due to the holiday, DoorDash never call to ask me if we wanted rice or not. They just said no rice which is half the meal.

When I tried to contact DoorDash directly, there was no way to contact then to get my boss his meal other then email which I still have had no reply on.

I couldn't contact the driver because the phone number was no longer in service. The entire experience was horrible with the exception of the delivery person who very nice and helped as much as he could.

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Delivery Service.

DOORDASH Pros: Delivery guy.

DOORDASH Cons: No way to quickly contact then, Did not read notes on order, Did not call to ask about the changes of the order, Missing meals.

Comments