Ordered from P.F. Chang in Rancho Mirage.

Order arrived in a timely manner, but half of our order was missing and I think we may have gotten part of someone else's order. In this case, the restaurant was at fault and so were we for not checking the order before the driver left. However, there was no way to contact DoorDash. The directions on the website for dealing with this were consulates, time consuming, and maddening.

Last week, we ordered from The Mandarin Wok in Westwood.

We checked the order, but did not notice that they forgot the pancakes for the MuShu Pork. It wasn’t worth the time trying to contact anyone at DoorDash. I know DoorDash isn’t responsible for incorrect orders, but there has to be some kind of quality control and/or recourse for the consumer.

DoorDash has good restaurants, but the restaurants need to get the orders right because DoorDash is a go-between and it’s not their responsibility to check the orders, but it IS their responsibility to provide recourse to the customer. If I were DoorDash, I would be horrified that I had a 1 1/2 to 2 Star rating.

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Customer Care.

DoorDash Cons: Inability to contact driver or company about incorrect order.

• Incorrect Or