1.5
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

When I first started using door dash I loved it, but over the past few weeks the service has been extremely poor. I’ve received three orders with missing items, and I notice the items are missing when the delivery person is in front of me, I ask about them and I’m told contact customer service and they will adjust my order.

I’ve had ice cold food delivered to me over 45 minutes after the initial 45 minute wait that was quoted when I placed the order and I had a delivery person on the phone with me for 20 minutes telling me I wasn’t at the address given when he hadn’t even approached the door to the commercial building where I work which was the address provided on the order. Instead of customer service apologizing and offering to refund the food which I was unable to eat and willing to return to the delivery person, they tell me their is nothing they can do.

This is horrible customer service and my colleagues agreed that this was horrible service and they had never experinced such horrible services with any of the other food delivery service (e.g. Uber eats, Postmates, Grubhub, seamless)

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Delivery Service.

Comments