1.5
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

As an EA with 25 years’ experience in full fledge catering, I find myself incredibly disappointed from today’s experience. This doesn’t include my previous disappointments that I chalked up to misunderstandings…so I encourage you to read my feedback.

I’ve spent the last 35 minutes of wasted time and energy getting 4 deliveries today to the exact same place; ONE that your driver stated he was with Grub Hub. That driver, didn’t provide a receipt nor did he even state where he was delivering from. Fortunately for me, my 4 (3 of which were unnecessary additional deliveries) advised me when the driver was approaching.

Your system is NOT user friendly, will not allow me to order over $100. Although I can appreciate your gear to small deliveries, you are not geared for businesses and you are ripping off the clients, which I will leave very negative feedback to YELP, Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn for these terrible business practices.

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

DoorDash Pros: Departed and close to arrival.

DoorDash Cons: You are unable to order more than one hundred dollars at a time, Lack of customer service, Driver delivers and says from grubhub, Drivers do not provide receipt.

Comments