Verified Reviewer

My experience using your platform has been absolutely horrible. EVERY TIME I order from you guys my dasher picks up multiple people orders at the same time to make an extra buck $ and my order gets to my 45 minutes after they pick it up and I get my food cold, soggy and absolutely unacceptable.

I have used your system of partial refunds that take up to 5 business days and or credits for the same bad experience. You guys need to seriously rethink your system and how the food is ARRIVING to the customers. I would honestly say Ive had my food delivered to me warm about 1 out of 15 orders. This is insane!

I would like some answers about why this hasent been addressed.

I believe your company owes me some SERIOUS reparations. I look forward to hearing from you.

User's recommendation: Unless they fix this, by only allowing drivers to do one order at a time then wait for a better company. Someone will take their place.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

DOORDASH Cons: Very poor customer service, Cold food.

Comments