Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I've used their forum 4 times for orders; each time the delivery time estimate doubles from what was originally stated. In order to actually speak to an actual person to resolve your issues, you have to go online and hunt down their number, no where on their app does it give you the option to call customer service.

The people they have working in their customer service call center, both representatives and "supervisors" alike- act like the issues your experiencing are at the fault of the delivery driver. I've explained to them each time that I've called that the issues are with their app. Its unreliable; quotes shorter delivery times, shows the driver as closer then 'updates" and magically they're much further out. The company also charges numerous fees on top of the standard (and overpriced) delivery fee...

service charges, taxes, small order charges- they find anyway to make a 10$ order go upwards of 20$+. The times I've had to call in to complain about an order, I've had to insist on speaking with a supervisor and pretty much demand a refund for the inconvenience.

I would NOT recommend this app and will not be using it in the future... its not worth the headache and up-charges.

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Customer Care.

I didn't like: Multiple serious issues.

Comments