2.1
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

A startup that is virtually first to this NYC suburb is a disaster and it’s too bad. The idea is good, but the execution is horrible.

I ordered Mexican food for the family knowing I’d have to wait about 75 mins. That didn’t bother me. 25 mins into the order they called to tell me the menu had changed and what i wanted was not available. Ok, i told them what i wanted instead.

I knew i was now running 25 mins late, but Ok. Then they called after 50 total minutes asking the exact same question. Different person. Same question.

When I complained he said ‘I don’t know why somebody else called”. I then asked if any part of the order had been placed. He said no. It would be 75 mins from that time.

I asked to cancel the order. He said OK and said “thanks for taking my call”. Um. Ok.

How about “i’m Really sorry for the mix up, how can we make it up to you?’ Arrogant attitude. Poor service. And a startup trying to make it with a good idea.

I will never use the service again. While i wait for UberEATS to hit my area, I’ll use Grubhub, which is reliable.

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments