4901 Morena Blvd, San Diego, CA 92117, USA
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Update by user Nov 09, 2018

Doordash contacted me regarding this issue. They stated they would issue me a refund. As of this date, 11/09/2018, I still have not received any refund.

Original review posted by user Oct 10, 2018

This is the worst company for customer service ! My food order was missing items.

My driver left too quickly for me to inform him of the missing items. There is NO CONTACT phone number for the Doordash driver or support/help team to resolve issues like this. The phone Ap does not allow "chat support service" like it states. The only way to report a problem is to fill out an online "File a Complaint" form, which states that they will get back to you later.

I called the restaurant that I had placed an order from to inform them of my missing food items. The restaurant implied that they DO NOT support Doordash , the driver DID NOT acknowledge himself, and grabbed only half of my order, and ran out the door. The restaurant owner took notice of my loss & compassionately delivered the missing food items to me personally, that the Doordash driver left behind.

I would not recommend this delivery service at all, and will never patronize this company again. Very unprofessional & incompetent.

Sharon E Moran

Lakeland, Florida

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Delivery Service.

DoorDash Cons: Website functionality, Lack of communication, Failed customer support, Disfunctional ap, Delivery person.

• Poor Communication