Verified Reviewer

My Son Tyshaun ordered he and Sister food from Panda Express because I was working late. The food never showed up.

My Son waited on the porch for an hour for its arrival. No one showed. Then we received an alert saying the food arrived, but never did as we were on our porch the entire time. My Son called the restaurant to be told that the driver stole his food.

The restaurant tried calling the driver several times and he never answered. When I called customer service they were not helpful at all, and said they could only give me a refund that would take up to 7-10 days and they could not resend my kids food. I had to leave work and go pick their food up and they were very hungry.

This is very unprofessional and I will not be using this service in the future and my family and friends wont be either. My sons phone number for the order was 443-820-****.

User's recommendation: Have more professional drivers and not thief’s.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: Nottingham, Maryland

Comments

#1995693

They don’t treat the drivers any better then the customers trust me

DOORDASH Reviews