Verified Reviewer

I ordered food for myself, Mary Johnson and two co-workers. Shellie Womack placed the order from Denny's Store #7145 and I used my credit card for payment.

We ordered the food today, 12/03/2020 @approximately 12:57pm. The system stated that DoShocked with order out for delivery . We are only 10 minutes away from the Denny's. We continued to monitor the progress, at 1:26, it continued to say out for delivery.

We waited for another 15 minutes, the message remained the same. Finally, I started making phone calls that's when the lies started. Denny's kept me on hold for 20 minutes and claimed that the driver would be here in 10 minutes. I Waited and called them back and demanded Door Dash's number.

This is when the real drama started. The manager informed me that the driver claimed he was given the wrong address. At this point, he placed the driver on the phone. I asked what address did he have, he could not provide one he kept saying Enterprise Rental Car and that there are 20 in the area.

REALLY? He finally showed up with the food at 2:20pm. The phone was cold and full of grease. I asked Door Dash for a refund or give me a credit on my credit card and was informed that I would have to call them back so they could decide if any type of adjustment was warranted.

Door Dash's number is 1-85*-973-**** and Denny's number is 800-801-**** Manager's name is Maria at the Benning Road location in Washington DC 20019.

Our address is 3598 Hayes St., NE 1st floor Business Office, Washington, DC 20019. My name is Mary Johnson and my phone number 202-396-**** Ext 200 and email address is mejohnson@c-t-associates.com

Please help us retrieve our money back and be further compensated for the stress that the 2 companies caused.

Thank you!

User's recommendation: Never use Door Dash for delivery and do not order online from Denny's.

Location: Washington, District Of Columbia