Saratoga, California

I ordered a simple order of bagels , early in the morning, said it would be delivered by 8:45 am. The delivery guy delivered my bagel order AND IT WAS ALL WRONG. He TOOK BACK my order SAID he would re-deliver me the right order and I NEVER RECEIVED ANY ORDER. I contacted Doordash 5 times today and NOTHING WAS answered in customer service support. HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE service and they kept my money too. They charged me for NO DELIVERY , POOR SERVICE AND NO ITEMS DELIVERED at all.

I AM still waiting for my order of bagel , 3 hours later. I do not understand why there is no phone number to call customer service ONLY a email and you get a common response “door dash has received your inquiry, etc. we will get back to you, that does not help me NOW. TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE service and they are thieves too.

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Delivery guy NEVER returned with my CORRECT order, it has been 3 hours now..

DOORDASH Cons: Customer service and much more, Poor, Poor customer service.

• No Food
  • Doordash Unhelpful
  • Poor Problem Resolution

Comments

#1197854

Yes, they give some generic response and have the nerve to add "Have a dashing." Idiots!

1-855-963-1040