I will never order from door dash again. I have had a few minor issues and continued to use them but today's service was unbelievably terrible.

My profile is set up with the bell code needed and the unit number so the dasher does not have trouble when they arrive. There is also a note stating their car is safe in my roundabout while they come up to deliver my food. Today's driver lied and said the police told her to move her car in our roundabout which is hard to believe when I have had visitors leave their car in the roundabout. Then I found out the driver Briana Williams was also at the wrong address which made sense.

She still proceeded to tell me to come down stairs to get my food and she was pulling up to the correct address. Once I got down stairs to the entrance she was no longer there and was not answering her phone. I called the customer service number for door dash and spoke to Martha and she tried reaching out to Briana Williams and the driver did not pick up for her either so Martha offered me a credit for the food and delivery I paid for and I explained to her I wanted a full refund or a re-delivery. Martha told me she will have my food re-order but it will still take a long time.

I explained to her that it should not because Briana Williams leaving was not my fought. Martha then proceeded to say she will get the order expedited and she will call me back with a confirmation. Martha never returned my call forcing me to call and wait again to speak to someone. The last door dash person I spoke with did confirm my food was on its way, put in a complaint for Briana Williams and then hung up on me as I was asking another question.

I am through with this company. Please beware if you are planning to order from then, their drivers steal food.

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Vehicle Driver.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments