3.5
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

So, after many times (like 2 times a week for the past month or so) I have ordered through DoorDash, sometimes missing an item and I have always gotten it resolved and I am by no means a angry person so I normally just say "it was only a bucks" etc. etc. Then tonight I order a pizza dinner for my family to show them how great the site is and how simple it is to use. Boy did I make a mistake and boy am I furious at the customer service.

So the delivery was set to arrive around 8:40-8:50 pm and as 8:51 rolls around no one has arrived, as I check the status around 8:51 it says my order was delivered! Imagine that, no food yet the site says delivered. So I contact the support and they are completely accommodating until they say that the dasher tried to contact me multiple times that my delivery had arrived and so forth. Yet I had no calls or a text, I'm literally sitting 4ft away from the door watching T.V. with my family and I hear no door bell or knock. So I explain to the person with support that no such thing occurred and that to be frank I'm pissed. So support contacts the driver and HMMM the dasher doesn't pick up... surprise, surprise. So now I am absolutely pissed I am hungry, I feel like I am basically being called a liar on top of this the support person tells me they sent me A BLOODY EMAIL that my food was at my door... IM 4FT AWAY FROM THE DOOR FOR THE PAST 2 HOURS PLUS WATCHING TV, YOU THINK MAYBE IM AN ***??? rather the support person was just doing his/her job and I am mad so I most likely came off as a ***. I started to feel bad, but I am the customer and I feel like I was obligated to get treated a bit better I don't know. So now 2 hours after orded I have work in 9 hours and still have no eaten or my family.. Mac'n'cheese it is.

Anyway I talked to a supervisor, she was understanding and offered credits but I promptly refused, it is really hard to get on my bad side but once is enough, I refused the credits wanted a refund and told them I would never use the service again.. I am super bummed because I really did love doordash, but this is unacceptable in my eyes. I feel pretty awful because I know how it is to just be doing your job and getting *** for it when you were not the one to do anything wrong...I don't know :/

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: I already got a refund, I am not a money grubbing person but I would sincerely hope that doordash seeks better requirements/online updates and status checks..

DOORDASH Pros: Easy online ordering process, Theoretical concept, Customer service for the most part, Refund policy.

DOORDASH Cons: Delivery and lack there of, Missing meals.

• No Food