Verified Buyer

Ordered food from Panda Express through my DoorDash app for myself to pick up. When, I got there the food was not there.

One of The employees said if I ordered through doordash it must have been delivered. I oppose telling them I ordered through the app for pick up. She reassured me it was delivered. So I drive home to see AND nothing there.

Then I drove back and ask again. I dont know what has happened at this point. By now Im upset, confused, and scrambling to look for money to pay for yet another order of the same thing. I dont know what in the world happened.

But I do know I had a starving elderly lady waiting for her dinner. I then had to reorder, and paid double for one order. How can I be reimbursed for the original order? Please help.

Times are rough esp during these shelter in place. Just want justice. Thanks. $14 might not seem like a lot to most ppl, but it sure does mean a lot for me and my family of 7!

Hoping to hear from someone. Anyone.

Comments

Learn to cook. A family of 7 is easy to feed if you know how.

Certainly at least one of them could help ; another clean up, etc. Buy in bulk (much less expensive), better quality, good training.

@PissedConsumer1851049

I’m sorry, if you read closely, you would have noticed I was picking up dinner for an elderly woman who so happens to be a neighbor. I certainly don’t need you telling me how to raise my kids.

Obviously amidst this quarantine we are serving those in need.

Didn’t expect to get double dipped on that’s all. Recognize!

DOORDASH Reviews