1.7
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I placed an food order with Doordash and waited for an hour but my food had not been picked up from the store.

I tried to contact Doordash customer service chat but every time it would connect and I would begin typing my question the chat session would end. So I went onto the website and attempted to use the "Where is my order" link but it would take me back to my order without any links to anything. Then I found the Support@doordash.com and sent my issues to that email address.

In the mean time, after two hours, a Dasher finally went to pick up my order but was told it wasn't there. He cancelled the order with Doordash.

Doordash responded to my email stating that they had tried to contact me via email, phone and text but were not successful in contacting me. This is a complete fabrication because they did not contact me at all. The first time I had contact with anyone from Doordash was when the Dasher texted me.

Now Doordash states that since the order was cancelled they cannot refund my money for the cold food I had to pick up myself.

I will NOT use Doordash again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Delivery Service.

DoorDash Pros: Convenience.

DoorDash Cons: Not enough dashers for the area.

• Not Dasher s Fault