2.5

I've placed 2 orders today. On of the driver's called I asked where he was so I could guide him to my apartment.

Problem was the delivery person was not the person whom was named as the driver and the driver told me he did not speak English. I asked my son to look for the driver while I stayed on the phone. I thought the driver gave my order to my son but when my son returned he was empty handed. While on the phone with the driver I asked how can u deliver food and not speak English to communicate with the customer?

While on the phone I heard the driver say thank you to some one whom I assumed was phone then he hung up. Soon after I began receiving text from the driver. I contacted customer service and they weren't of any help nor was my money refunded or credited to my account.

My 2nd order is late and I have been able to contact anyone about it. I'm pissed because nearly $50 has been basically been stolen by Door Dash.

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments