Third strike!!! I've ordered my Chipolte delivery using Door Dash for the third time today and IT IS THE WORST!

Food not checked properly... Missing items. - NOT even made right! THAT part is Chiplote's issue.

However. I have placed specific directions to my location and they have NO idea what I am talking abotu because NOT ONE driver has been of American Srigin. They can barely understand what you are telling them on the phone NO less can they understand that the DOCK area door is where your destination is... They are always lost and my food has been COLD the past three times.

It's a really bad look on the company! I do not think I would every use this service again.

I will be sure to pack my lunch or pay the higher Cafe prices in my building! It's really disappointing!

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

ImpressiveFrigatebird219

I see that I have had the worst experience with door dash as well. Never using the service again it is the worst. The customer service representatives are bullies and claim to be perfect by not recognizing their flaws.

Looks like it's time for you to get your lazy @## off the couch and go get your own food. Of course there are a lot of foreigners doing this.

Ride sharing between getting food for boorish bougerouis people like you.

Most native born yanks would quit the second they met someone like you. Again, get up and go get your own @#$#.

@Anonymous Looks like your dumb *** can't read. I sad delivery to the DOCK door which means I am at work you Cyber bully!

I am not Boorish nor bourgeois< I have typos you just can't spell your insults! What the *** do you know about anything about me other than, I need to have my LUNCH DELIVERED TO WORK TO SAVE MONEY! I usually pack everyday... Unless there is something else happening and I can't...

Because walking in the snow is not happening with my arthritis(which i've had since 9 years old, you *** Like I said.. they do not understand BASIC directions or English, Like you can't understand what the heck I was trying to convey. You must be one of those foreigners or simply a bIshass in training! Either way...

you don't know me, I don't know you but I can insult with the best of you low life creation! Again, if you pay for a service, the service should be good, arrive when promised, still hot as it's only a few blocks away and correct. Each one of these non-reading, slow delivery, barely English speaking drivers all got a FULL tip!

I might not be able to go get my own food but, I have been a server and I know what it's like to count on tips and not get them... So next time judge yourself you *** wipe!