1.2
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Update by user Aug 04

My dedication in life is customer service and their satisfaction should inky every go above and beyond all expectations this is crul

Original review posted by user Aug 04

This is causing me an anxiety attack i am hyperventilating. I soent the very last of my money on an order yall canceled without informing me.

2 hours later my son is starving hes 2. I have no family here. They didnt even try and notify me they canceled my food. And the only thing they so kindly offered was for me to get credit on door dash to replace and wait hours longer and i didnt even want that i just want to feed my child now!

I had a serious anxiety attack and im here with my child and am having trouble breathing. This has been the most unexceptable service of my life. And i represent taco bells brand for 15 years dedicated to customer service.

And im looking back now they should have offered me a *** of alot more. I actually would have gone above and beyind for my customers.today your company failed.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

DoorDash Pros: When it works it works well.

DoorDash Cons: No comensation for customers time or money.

• Starving 2 Year Old

Comments

NauseatingNuthatch392

I understand the fear that comes with being a single mother raising a child- I, too, did so thousands of miles away from family. As a parent, it is up to you to plan better.

That would include calculating the unreliability of those delivering much need last-minute food for your child. If this caused severe anxiety, I will assure you that things will only get worse for you.