Verified Reviewer

2.0

Yesterday I ordered qty 4 combination meals at Tropical Smoothie Caffe located at 445 W Craig Rd north Las Vegas NV 89033

My order consist on 4 meals:

1 Smoothie,1Chicken pesto &;;;;;;;;;;;;;;Chips ( Qty 4)

So at this point in time I supposed to get 4 meals.

When the Doordash driver arrived to my house he only brought 4 Smooties, no chicken pesto , no chips, And took off in a hurry without exchanging words at all.

( I have him on surveillance camera recorded )

So I check the message from Doordash and find out his name is Abraham at 334 249 **** so I called him right away and questioned him about the remainder of my order, his response was I only supposed to pick up 4 items , I told him 4 items on the receipt stand for 4 meals, he said sorry thats what they gave me, his response was with a tone of voice like ignoring me.

I called tropical smoothies and got no answer so then I filed a complaint on their website, this morning I got a call back from Tropical Smooties manager (Davis 702 306 **** ) and they are telling me that they investigated what happened and check their cameras and they realized that your dasher Abraham pick up everything on my order, everything that I paid for and was never delivered to me accordingly.

Im requesting Doordash to take care of this issue right away and I will never use Doordash as this is the 3rd time this happens to me, I guess enough is enough.

God bless

Luis Salazar

DOORDASH Cons: Food order incomplete.

Comments