Verified Reviewer

My name is Julio Wright and I need file a complaint toward doordash driver named () for committing larceny 6th in further stating that my order was delivered when it was never received.

My door dash account e-mail is ju.wr@***.com and my telephone number associated with my account is: 860-470-****.

This on regards Order Number: 145703**** which was placed for McDonald's (13568-CROMWELL II), on 2/27/2021 around 8:41 pm.

The order consisted of 1 20 McNuggets &;; 2 Medium Fries $6.01 1 Coke $2.59 3 Hamburger $3.57 Subtotal $12.17 Tax $1.07 Delivery $0.99 Service fee $1.46 Dasher tip $0.00 which resulted in the total amount of $15.69

While the order was on the way to be delivered. I was assigned to had ( ) as my delivery driver.

The driver I noticed was going in the wrong direction off the Door dash GPS tracker so I had decided to had left several text messages to this driver so that they would be able to locate me.

The driver was hostile in their responses and stated that they know how to get here but still was proceeding in wrong direction off the GPS tracker.

I later then decided to had called the driver upon whom had acted hostile and stated to me that they were on their way to my residence and then decided to had hang up the phone on me.

As of 2/27/2021 I had never received my order. I believe the driver was motivated to had stolen my food and marked it as delivered as a result of them being unable to locate my residence.

I need an agency help ensure that I receive a refund from Doordash on this order since I had never received my order.

Julio Wright