We have used this service many times in the last 6months and didn't have any issues. However lately the service has gone downhill.

We ordered from the rotisserie shop last month and half of our order was missing. We spoke to the restaurant and they said the pickup driver chose to split up our orders. On Thursday 6/22 I ordered from Asahi via doordash. Was supposed to be delivered by 8:31.

At 9:15 I called and they said the driver was close and would pick it up shortly. At 9:30 I called back because I know from the updates my food had been waiting since 8:00 to be picked up. Ending up getting a credit. Placed order today 6/24.

Steak and shake. Should have been delivered by 11:30. Same issue. Our food was finally delivered after calling over an hour late.

They claimed at doordash they were having our food remade. That definitely wasn't the case. Stone cold fries, completely melted ice cream sundae.

No more. The fees are crazy high and when the service was good I could justify it, but for bad service, no way!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments