Verified Reviewer

1.2

I ordered food from Red Robin and the ETA was forty-five to fifty-five minutes. When I checked the app in about forty-five minutes, it stated food would arrive in sixteen to twenty two minutes.

Fifteen minutes go by, I check again and it says, forty-five to fifty minutes. So, I did not receive my order for about an hour and forty-five minutes. Food was EXTREMELY cold and one of the items I paid for was not in the bag. I contacted customer support and chatted with a representative who was more than apologetic, however, the representative could only refund half of what I paid.

This is completely UNACCEPTABLE! My time dealing with this issue and the money I paid for this VERY poor service needs complete resolution, not half.

So, that being said, DoorDash, how will you resolve my issue? Will you reach out and resolve this issue or will you lose a LONG time customer.

Reason of review: Poor service, bad quality, Problem with delivery and Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

DOORDASH Pros: Usually good service.

DOORDASH Cons: Terrible delivery times, Poor service by the company.

Comments