Verified Reviewer

On Friday 08-27-21 A pizza was set on my welcome mat. The pizza was facedown with a hand print on the box.

There was a let some door dash paper. At 6.15 My wife took the door for a walk and almost fell over the box. It was full of fire ants. She call me and ask if I purchase this pizza.

I said no. I got home in about ten minutes. We toss the item in trash can I call the pizza shop. They confirm It can from a Order from Door Dash.

I call your help lline. The worst customer service ever. No One want too help. Gave a line of crap period.

On Sat I called Same old story. Waited for a call back for 6 hours. Great customer service there huh. What if my wife open up the pizza and there was a bomb in it?

Your people tell me that can't or will not give any information on this issue. (Bull-hit.)

I don't want to bring in the Police But I will. Who pay for this? Who was the driver?

Driver should be fired. If my name is on this bill. There's a big Issue. They could of answered my questions.

They were simple I need no names.

Just the information. This need attention

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments