Verified Reviewer

2.3

driver name Michael phone #650-437-****. I heard someone speeding in my driveway!

Then I get a call. I did not answer because usually id doordash person is trying to call you it says doordash driver is attempting to reach you. so then I hear a car backing out fast and I was dumb founded. who would drive their car like a maniac down a driveway!

I called back the 1 missed call only to have someone tell me "yeah I left your food in the back because you didn't pick up your phone" and hung up on me! omg really your working for a company called doordash! bro! please at least leave my food outside my door that is what all the other delivery people do!

Why leave it in my parking lot! wtf is wrong with him!

I wouldn't have tipped him had I known he was going to do something like that! There is only 4 apartment units in my apartment complex !

User's recommendation: if you see this man micheal's name with that phone number i posted i wouldnt trust him to leave your food at your door.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments