San Rafael, California

I ordered on DoorDash, and upon completing my order saw that it would take 1-1/2 hours to deliver. Within 2 minutes, I cancelled the order.

I called the restaurant, ordered and went to pick up in 10 minutes. When I arrived, I was told that DoorDash had just picked up my order. I went home and saw that my order showed as delivered, but it never was. I called "customer service" waited 37 minutes to talk to someone and was told that it was my fault and they would not be able to deliver and would not even credit my account.

The reason--because the address they had for delivery (my home) was the same address as the restaurant--and its MY FAULT that the address was wrong. REALLY?!! I'm having a hard time discerning how little intelligence it takes to figure out that the address for home delivery wouldn't be the same as the address for pick up.

And I cannot understand why they didn't simply call or email and clarify. But the worst was their refusal to take responsibility or credit my cc back.

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments