Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

It was heavily advertised the first order would be free delviery. Now I knew there would be hidden service fees but when I finally get to checkout it says delivery 5.99.

Clearly not applying the "free delivery". So Ive now realized ive been lied to in attempt to get new customers. I bring this up to door dash on twitter because I cant find any contact info on their website. Most liekly made it impossible to find on purpose so people cant clog up their phone lines with the constant complaints they surely receive every day.

They "apologize" and after asking for my info give me a promo code which will give me free delivery because "they want my order to be free" which is an alternate way of sayin "we assured you it would be free and got caught lying so this time were giving it to you to prevent a false advertising lawsuit". Anyway this code they gave me turned out to be a fake because same issue when I went to redeem. I fell for thier *** twice. So after bringing this up then they said just order it anyway and well just refund the cost of delivery.

Which is obviously *** Theyll get the money and say I agreed to it when I checked out.

Here are pictures documenting this interaction. Never trust this company, all their deals are simply lies.

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: I want nothing to do with your lying *** company. Im never doing business with them again and im not falling for any more tricks. I also intend on telling everyone how shitty and dishonest doordash is. .

Comments

YES! Things are NOT as described to customers!

What's even worse is when you scroll through the the app it will say some places are free delivery but as soon as you go to the restaurant, you will see $35 minimum.... So it's not free if it's conditional.