1257B, Oakmead Pkwy, Sunnyvale, CA 94085, USA
1.5
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I worked Last saturday and the money for that day was not deposited. I called to door dash on thursday morning in regards to none payment.

When i called i spoke with 2 different reps whom would not put a supervisor on the line because they claim they were trying to help. After the rep placed me on hold she came back and asked me did i try using my fastpay. I explained to her that i changed the card number on last weekend saturday or sunday and that i can not use it for 7days and her response was ummhuh and that is right. She then placed me on hold to come back and ask for my email so she could send me a email because she did not see the payment on her end.

I gave her my email and sent the screenshot as i sat on the phone with the rep. She stated that she received it and that she would put the payment in manuel and that it would be there in 24 hours and to check my account on friday.

Today being friday i have checked my account numerous times and the funds are not there. I actually worked last night and both last weeks payment and last nights payments are sitting in my Fast pay which shows it was never deposited into my account. I made several calls and also spoke with a supervisor whom stated that the payment for last week was out of her hands and she would have it esculated and that i should receive it tomorrow.

as she placed me on another brief hold she came back to ask me did my card with a number she read off and i told her that i don't have any cards ending in that number. The supervisor then stated ok and asked for my number to call me back because it was nothing she could do to have me paid for last week, I asked her for the corporate number and she stated that she did not have the corporate number but she would reach out the the San Francisco team.

I am so angry because this is not the first time this has happened to me but i have been paid by the next day. This time that is not the case and i am very angry because i not only lost money i earned but i also lost money i spent on gas.

This is very upsetting and displeasing as a driver. Sad

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

DOORDASH Cons: Terrible customer support.

• Customer Care Not Helpful