6.6K views

HELLO THERE,

HELP! I AM UNABLE TO log in to my app on MY phone to do ANY DASH deliveries. I KEEP getting a message - "login failed with error. unable to login with provided credentials." Why is this?

i haven't been able to do any dashing, IT IS NOT LETTING ME CHANGE MY PASS WORD EITHER. I CANT USE THE APP ON MY ANDROID. I YESTERDAY I TRIED TO GO ON THE INTERNET AND I LOG ON TO THE DOOR DASH SITE IN STEAD I=OF MY PHONE. AND NOW CAN'T GET INTO MY APP ON MY PHONE. I AM NOT ABLE TO FINE A PHONE NUMBER TO CALL ANY LIVE PERSONAL WITH DOOR DASH. THIS IS VERY FRUSTRATING . PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP PLEASE.

Julie

707 398 ****

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Dasher Mobile Application.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

DOORDASH Cons: App function.

Comments

I get the same message on my phone. But was able to login on my ipad and once I did that it magically decided to work on my phone.... but days later and I’m here in the same damn situation where I can’t gst on at all.

same here if you come up with an answer please let me know

what does it nean when your a dasher and your screen says "unable to authenticate. please verify that your user credentials have been entered properly and try again.?

i keep getting text message saying im not logged in when i think i am then they kick me from the schudule im not able to do any dashing as of yet

Ridiculous. The app is by far one of the worst I've ever seen.

June 1st - "unable to authenticate" over and over and over. App was locking up. No way to communicate with support.

Gave up. Lost a 5 hour dash.

@PissedConsumer1695439

Totally agree‼

Yep, same error message for me. Awful customer service. They don't seem to have a clue

even in Feb 2019 i'm having that issue everyone else is having and Doordash doesn't even have a support hotline to address this issue to way to go Doordash your business sucks

@PissedConsumer1641870

I had the issue of not being able to log in once for 3 days, tried everything!! what finally worked was uninstalling the app,turning off my phone, turning on my phone, reinstalling the app.

Now my only problem is that i can't ever get on! I'll get a text saying "it's busy, don't miss out" but when i try logging in it doesn't have any time slots a available to dash - that's why i came to this site, hoping to contact someone.

@PissedConsumer1641870

Truth ubereats sucks too. Grubhub seems to be the only one that has its *** together.

Totally agree ‼

I have the same error message

Why would you post your private phone number on a public website...

#1592018

Same here, not sure whats going on. Can't reach anyone.

#1591923

I'm having the same issue and super frustrated. Can anybody help

@PissedConsumer1591923

I am having the same issue. Everyone that's having the issue is it in Android's cause that's the kind of phone I have.

DOORDASH Reviews