Akron, Ohio
1.2
Turnaround Time

I received the order for to pick up at 270 exchange Street the boys Mexican restaurant. I checked the order to make sure all was there, and swipe for next FaZe.

At that time the app told me 2 refresh my system. After about 5 minutes of trying, I called in to customer service. After 8 minutes on the phone with them they told me to go to 5:30 main Street Akron Ohio. I ended up at 5:30 North main Street, and needed to be at 530 South main.

When I got there the lady who ordered the food was no longer there. I called back in, and was told to wait there. The security there told me I could no longer stay there, so I had to leave. Now on my way I got to receive the call and said the order was delivered, it was not.

At that time I was just told not to worry about it and go on. I also work for Uber and Lyft and it never have the problems that I have with your app. It kept turning off and telling me to reset, I'm sure what to think about.

This it happened to me two other times in the same day. I will try tomorrow, hoping things will be better.

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Mobile Application.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments