2.0

I updated my fast pay info in the app 2 weeks ago and it would not let me update the banking info. It kept saying an error has occurred.

I contacted Doordash support they had me screenshot the error message and resubmit my ID

I did so.

I waa told that I would be contacted within 3 days. I have not been contacted.

That weeks pay of 226.32 was deposited in my closed Chime bank account and kicked back to Doordash.

Doordash has made no effort to return my money.

No resolution has occurred only excuses by doordash support.

Now a 2nd weeks pay in the amount of 233.31 has again been deposited by Doordash into the same closed Chime account , bringing the total DoorDash has in their possession to 459.63

I have spoken with customer support, I have gone into my bank and had them photocopy my ID and send a letter of account verification to which I responded with directly to the doordash support email that I was sent.

I have done everything I have been asked to do and yet they are giving me the run around, holding onto my money instead of resolving this issue of updating my direct deposit info and giving me my money.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

NondescriptBirman658

You should bring them to a small claims court.