We were warned recently that several of the Door Dash drivers in our area have been eating parts of your food. I laughed.

Tonight we received a DD order and food was missing.

We called the restaurant and they have a detailed checklist of what went out (to avoid these kinds of issues I guess). They checked and verified that they had bagged the missing items and actually told us where in the bag the missing items were located. The pack order was all different in our bag, with things tipped over, etc.

SO..... Looks like in the 1 mile the driver had to go that someone opened the bag and removed food.

We're done with Door Dash as they cannot control dishonest delivery people.

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Vehicle Driver.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

Same thing happened to me! I ordered from an expensive place but the portions are huge.

When I got my food it was missing food from everything i ordered! I called the restaurant and they told me what they gave me.

The driver even transferred my food from one container to a small styrofoam when the container given are reusable. I'm deleting door dash.