Boston, Massachusetts

I ordered Sesame Chicken and General Tso's Chicken...it wasn't clear whether the rice needed to be ordered on the side, so I checked the "sides" portion of the menu. Rice wasn't listed.

So I assumed rice would come with the chicken "entrees." When my Chinese food arrived without rice, I had to scramble to make some at home. I contacted Door Dash to let them know about my confusion...how can you possibly order Chinese Food without rice as an option? I was told that they might have a limited menu with this restaurant. This makes ZERO sense that you can't order rice at a Chinese/Japanese food restaurant.

I let them know I was disappointed with the limited availability of common sense food and the markup on food they pass along to their consumers. Instead of being offered an apology, credits or a partial refund, I was given a very long explanation (READ: EXCUSE) why the charges were higher on their entrees.

Really, get over yourselves and MAKE IT RIGHT WITH YOUR CUSTOMERS, DoorDash. I will no longer order from this lame company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

• Doordash Unhelpful