Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

2.7

Ive been a loyal DoorDash customer for a very long time now and spent a lot of money but lately EVERY TIME I place an order Im missing items, especially my DRINKS. I cant understand how or why your Dashers dont read the ORDERS and make sure we as customers are getting all of our items!

WE ARE MAKING SURE THE DASHERS ARE GETTING TIPS AND FOR WHAT IF THEY CANT BRING OUR CORRECT ORDERS!! The Dasher who just delivered my Steak n Shake order said to me quote This is all they gave me unquote. I told him I dont want this Im not paying $20etc dollars for one burger, WHO DOES THAT! Im PISSED Im very very PISSED because this is an ongoing problem...

And the refunds doesnt make up for whats happening, especially when its just going to continue and I have to wait DAYS for my money to apply back to my account which means I have to wait DAYS just to get the items I paid for at first. Its not FAIR when you had your mind/taste buds on certain food. Do you get what Im saying this is not acceptable.

Your Dashers need more training or management need to STEPUP, point blank! This is what I paid $20+ for...

User's recommendation: BEWARE, you may or may not get all of your items that you ordered/purchased. And you might as well forget about special orders if they can’t bring all your items how could they get a special order right, I’m just saying...

Location: South Bend, Indiana