Verified Reviewer

1.9

So Ive ordered with doordash about 10 times ever the first 7 times everything was fine expect the fact that nearly every single time my order supposedly had arrived I had to walk around my entire complex and search for which door they put it in front of amongst the 5 buildings, I am unit 4 of one building but it would always be at any given one of the other 4 buildings unit 4s. Anyway I never even complained about this as I always found the food in the end.

Then the last 3 times I ordered was where the bigger problems started occurring.

So I order about 100 dollars worth of food from chipotle for all of my family and what I received was 2 completely plain burritos just BARLEY any meat and white rice.

Thats it. So obviously I was not happy with this. Doordash did end up providing me with credits total to the amount I spent.

Anyway, then, the next order I did I was missing 1 taco and provided the wrong item for a different item I ordered, they only provided me with credits back for the missing taco and wouldnt correct the other mistake.

Then finally last time I ordered once again I was missing an item worth 10 dollars, now 10 dollars isnt a huge deal but I believe in getting what I paid for or the problem being corrected its only fair, so its just about principle really. Doordash told me they could not credit or refund the missing h item or send it in a redelivery because I have already received too many credits.

So apparently theres a limit to how many mistakes THEY can make that they will fix for you ?

This seems ridiculous.

How can I trust next time what if my whole order doesnt come I wont receive a refund? Doesnt make me want to use the service anymore

User's recommendation: Order pick up if you can.

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

DOORDASH Pros: Will fix your problem the first time.

DOORDASH Cons: Limit to how many missing items they will refund you for.

Comments