I ordered $180 worth of food. Four items on my receipt werent delivered.

My meal, an appetizer & two large salads were missing. Now, I call bertuccis to find out what happened and they proceed to tell me that the missing items werent on their bill at all and there was nothing they could do for me and that I have to contact Doordash. Well... you cant call Doordash bc COVID-19 is preventing them from answering phone calls.

So Im left in a chat text with a guy (likely a robot) who knows nothing except how to say I understand. Do you though? Do you understand? Do you comprehend that Easter is hard enough with this COVID-19 and now your company ruined what little we could salvage out of the Holiday?

When I asked to speak to a manager this person said they would see if someone was available and then continued to type and never got anyone else. THEN, They refused to refund me all of my money. They told me there must have been an error with the app and it didnt send all of the items to bertuccis. Ohhh, there was an error sending them all of my items but not an error taking all of the payment for said items?

Please. I couldnt even sit and eat Easter dinner with my family bc of this nonsense.

To say Im aggravated would be an understatement. And to think, I used Doordash at LEAST one a week (past tense because I never will again.) How unprofessional.

User's recommendation: Don’t use!

DOORDASH Pros: Dont have to leave house when u actually get your food.

DOORDASH Cons: Being robbed for food and cash, Cannot contact.

Comments